How often do you get to improve someone’s daily comfort and wellbeing with a Christmas present — while saving thousands on products?
In partnership with Aqualisa Showers, we’re giving away a FREE walk in shower area to one person with a particular need for easy access showering.
The only condition is that your nominee has a physical need for an accessible shower area. We have two criteria:
- A physical disability or impairment
- Reaching an advanced age with mobility an issue
It’s ideal for someone wanting a “bath out, shower in” renovation, or whose current bathroom layout is causing problems. The whole package includes an Aqualisa Rise Digital Shower, plus everything you need for a proper frameless shower area (tiles, glass panel, shower tray, tanking system etc.) worth £2,567.32 RRP!
To nominate a worthy recipient, simply fill out this contact form, explaining in no more than 300 words why your nominee is deserving of a free walk in shower. Offer ends 31st Oct at 11.59pm.
So, what’s the catch? Well, if using our trusted installers rather than your own, the winner will still have to pay an installation fee of £1,999. This covers everything from the removal of your bath or old shower, plumbing and electrical changes, installation of new products and tiling. We can recommend one of our trusted installers to start in January, or you can use your own if you prefer.
We’d also need to feature the installation in a blog post, including a photo of the winner with our owner Jim Paddley. We can also only install within a 25 mile radius of our Horsham showroom.
What are you waiting for, then! Simply complete the contact form to enter your nominee. If successful we will get in touch via phone or email. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
- There is 1 prize of an Aqualisa Rise digital concealed shower with adjustable head, Turbo flow waste system, Venturi glass shower panel, Wall tanking system, 9 Purest White wall tiles (595x295mm), and Stone Resin shower tray. The prize includes all materials required for a standard installation.
- The presentation of the prize is subject to a site survey by & So To Bathe and we reserve the right to withhold the prize if we deem the site unsuitable or unsafe for the installation of the shower area.
- Open to people aged 16 and over living within 20 miles of & So To Bathe in Horsham, excluding employees and relatives of & So To Bathe and subsidiary companies.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 31st October 2018.
- Only one entry per person.
- Nominators must leave a written submission on either 1) the & So To Bathe website promotional page at https://andsotobathe.co.uk/accessible-shower-giveaway with their answer to the following statement: “Write up to 300 words about why your nominee deserves a FREE walk in shower area.” Or 2) the & So To Bathe Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/andsotobathe.
- The Winner will be chosen by the & So To Bathe team
- The Winner’s Nominator will be informed by a private email or Facebook message and a reply to their email or comment within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name and location (town/city and county only) will be available upon request and all competition entry comments will be available to & So To Bathe for marketing and promotional use.
- The Winner agrees to a photograph with Jim Paddley and for photos of their new shower area to be used for marketing and promotional content.
- The promoter is & So To Bathe, Horsham.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Installation of the shower area will take place at a time and date mutually agreed by & So To Bathe and the Winner, unless the Winner uses their own installer.
- If using our recommended installers, the Winner must pay an installation fee of £1,999 directly to the installer. There is no obligation to use our installer; you may use your own fitters and negotiate a price with them.
- The prize includes the material required to install the shower area in a typical situation. Additional materials and labour, if required, are chargeable. Subject to site survey by & So To Bathe, if extra materials, labour or services are required, in addition to the standard materials provided as part of the competition prize, we will agree additional works and costs with the competition Winner in writing prior to installation.
- The Winner is responsible for confirming ownership of land to be worked upon.
- The Winner is responsible for obtaining any necessary consent for the implementation of works as described in the Contract or specification of works from the local authorities and for ensuring that the implementation of works is in accordance with the provisions of any by-laws.
- The Winner is responsible for obtaining any necessary planning permission for the works and for fulfilling statutory requirements.
- The Winner confirms that the site is free from known hazards or obstructions, which are not discoverable upon visual inspection of the surface of the site. Should any such incidences occur before or during the contract period the Winner will be notified, and our variation clause will apply.
- The Winner is responsible for Indicating and verifying boundaries and borders with neighbours.
- The Winner must provide reasonable access to mains electricity and water on the site. The cost of providing electricity and water will be borne by the Winner.
- The Winner will allow the Contractor access to the site Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm.